Wednesday 24 October 2012

Laon then Paris

Bonjour!

I just got to a town called Laon. I have to see a doctor tomorrow to complete the paperwork for my work visa. We got here late in the evening and it was very quiet at the train station. We had met a couch surfer online and she told us to take what we thought was a train. It turned out to be a train that was more like a roller coaster! Best ride ever. It took us all the way up to the top of a mountain where the couch surfer lives. I will have more pictures for you soon. I have a lot of catching up to do with my blog, and it doesn't help that my vacation starts tomorrow and I'll have even more to talk about after my time here and my time in Paris!

Check it out. It's called the POMA.


À toute à l'heurre!

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment