Tuesday 30 October 2012

Paris je t'aime!

I've been in Paris with Kirsten since Friday. We have seen so much in such a short amount of time. I have learned a lot about this city. It's been cold, busy, educational, entertaining, wine filled and at times overwhelming. We are still alive and have met a lot of really great people through couch surfing and will be meeting more tomorrow at an improve show in downtown Paris. We have so many pictures but there's only one that I have time to post right now. It's late and I'm going to sleep right away.

This picture is on the first day of Kirsten and I doing touristy things in Paris. We got some "cougars" to take our picture. They said "Sure, under one condition, you must kiss in the photo, or I'm not taking it." So, voila!


PS - I didn't judge the ladies and call them cougars because of the way they dressed and all the make-up they had on. It was the fact that one of them had been to Paris before and we asked if she knew all of the good places to go, then the other one responded, "actually, she knows where all of the good men are ;) ;)"

Hope you like the photo,
Bon nuit

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment