Tuesday 11 September 2012

One more day in Montréal

Montréal

Hello again, not much has happened since my last post, but there were some pictures I wanted to show you. Last time, I showed you a picture of the tiniest rodent on the streets of Montréal, but I forgot to mention the 3 giant rodents that are in Stephane's apartment. Here is Stanley, the white rat. It was named after a street in Montréal by Sean and I as I was typing this paragraph. I think it suites her.

Stanley

Here is a high rise in downtown Montréal that has remnants of an older building that was once beside it. It looked really cool, so I took a picture. You can even see the chimney if you look close.

Next is a picture of an old cathedral in Montréal. These types of churches are every where in Montréal, so just like the CN Tower in Toronto, you stop taking pictures of them after a day or two because they are so common. I stopped to take this picture on my bike ride home last night because the lighting was epic and the clouds behind it gave it a lot of depth.

Lastly, here was the meal that I prepared tonight. An egg and orange pepper omelette with pasta and some cherry tomatoes. I really liked the way it filled the plate perfectly. Mmmmm, it was so tasty.


Tomorrow's the last day in Montréal for us, and we really don't want to leave. I'm definitely going to make an effort to come back here again. After tomorrow we're on our way to Québec city. I can't believe we're almost half way through our trip around eastern Canada, then it's off to France. 

Au revoir for now,

Stephen



No comments:

Post a Comment