Sunday 2 September 2012

Toronto

Sean and I started out our trip in Toronto. Our only commitment was to get our work visas, but we decided to enjoy the city for a few days. What a great decision that was. Thanks to couch surfing and our amazing host Alex, we have had(and are still having) a great time!

The first of many new experiences was something I was not able to fully capture in photos. But here's my attempt. Any more shots and it may have fit into a category besides travel photos.

When you are new to Toronto, it seems like a great idea to take a lot of pictures of the CN Tower. After a few days though, you realize that you can see the CN Tower from EVERYWHERE in Toronto. Looking back, it is in a lot of our pictures, but here are the best ones that we got.



We decided to wear the CN Tower as a hat!




Below, you can see who Sean and I have been living with for the weekend. Alex is the one in the middle of the first picture, and Yuki is his Shiba Inu. She has been keeping us safe.

Sean, Alex and Henrick


Next, why just have fun in Toronto, when you can interact with the city. Sean and I took it upon ourselves to make the best of our surroundings. Here's what it looks like.

I'm Harry friggin' Potter!

Titanic in the Distilleries District



It's not a quest with Sean and Stephen unless you stretch your muscles at every available opportunity. 


Lastly, we happened to find some things in Toronto that reminded us of home. It made me think of everyone I'm going to miss while I'm gone for 8 months. Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and I'll do my best to keep you up to date.


Peace,

Stephen








1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I'm following now so I can keep up to date with you! Can't wait to see your next post! :)

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete